Metric 14 Notes:
- FTE as of October 31 of the fiscal year.
- Source: PPS Decisions Support, Academic Affairs Database, and Academic Affairs Diversity Database.
- Filled ladder rank Faculty FTE includes Agricultural Experiment Station (AES) appointments when the individual in that appointment holds a concurrent ladder rank Instruction and Research (I&R) appointment.
- School of Law uses the Acting Professor of Law title code for pre-tenure faculty and is represented as Assistant Professors in the above table.
- Figures include professorial and lecturer SOE title codes paid on all funds. Excludes continuing lecturer, recall professorial, and recall emeritus title codes.
- AES FTE is excluded if there is no concurrent ladder-rank I&R appointment. CA&ES, CBS, and SVM figures includes AES faculty FTE.
- Some SON faculty were initially hired in the Clinical X Series and are being transitioned to professorial title codes through the merit cycle.