Metric 5 Notes:
- Source: The Instructional Activity Information System (IAIS) and the Student Information System (SIS).
- Fixed-Unit Courses: In general, fixed-unit courses are regularly scheduled, unit-bearing courses with consistent academic content that is not materially altered based on the students in the course. The format of these courses is typically a lecture, seminar, or non-breakout discussion or lab.
- Revenue from Summer Sessions is distributed via the campus budget model based on the unit that paid the instructor for a given course (pay basis). The student credit hours in these charts are based on the unit offering the course (course basis). Student credit hour data on a pay basis for Summer Sessions is available in SIS-DS, Report 418.
- Includes student credit hours from Summer Abroad courses that are offered during the Summer Special Session.
- Includes undergraduate and graduate student credit hours.
- The “Other” instructional rank category includes Recall, Emeriti, Visiting, and Adjunct faculty as well as those with unknown ranks.