New: Tuition Stability Plan
July 30, 2021
The University of California Board of Regents approved a multiyear Tuition Stability Plan on July 22, 2021. The plan helps students and families budget for a UC education by keeping systemwide tuition and fees stable and predictable and providing new resources for financial aid. For more information, please see the Tuition Stability Plan FAQ. Additional details will be posted on this page when available.
- Study Abroad - Study abroad programs are available in every major and in locations all across the globe.
- Summer Sessions - Offers two 6-week sessions and over 700 courses over the summer!
- Summer Start - An early start academic program for international and multilingual freshmen.
Resources and Reports
- 2021-22 Course Materials and Services Fee (PDF)
- 2020-21 Student Services Fee Expenditure Report (PDF)
- Council on Student Affairs and Fees (CoSAF)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Office of the University Registrar
- Health Insurance Information (UC SHIP)
- Housing Costs Near UC Campuses
- Glossary of Fees