Equipment Management Policies
- UC Business and Finance Bulletin BUS-29, Management and Control of University Equipment
Establishes procedures for the management and control of inventorial equipment owned by, or in the custody of The Regents of the University of California.
- UC Business and Finance Bulletin BUS-38, Disposal of Excess Material and Transfer of Federally-Funded University-Owned Material
Sets forth general requirements for the disposal of excess university-owned material.
- Office of the President Contract and Grant Manual, Chapter 15
Outlines the Federal property standards with which university property policy and procedures comply.
- Uniform Guidance - UCOP
Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
UCD Policy & Procedure Manual, 350 - Supplies and Equipment
- 350-24, Equipment Screening and Sharing
- 350-50, Classification of Inventorial Equipment
- 350-51, Identification of Equipment
- 350-55, Care and Control of Equipment
- 350-65, Loans, Gifts, and Transfers of Equipment
- 350-70, Movement of University Property
- 350-75, Fabrication and Modification of Equipment
- 350-80, Disposition of Excess and Surplus Property